Oct 31, 2008

Hana ni Arashi

"when the flower blooms, the storm comes over"
for the first time in my life. reality hits me harder than ever
i realize now...larger than life that-
i don't really belong anywhere.
it has become a pattern that-
i welcome a new friend into our circle.
at first im their closest friend
and slowly, they are more and more distant
and i see them somewhere else
only talking to say 'hi'
now..i think i might as well say 'bye' because i don't really belong anywhere.
not in the states, not here. because my best friend is taken and gone elsewhere.
so I ask you. where am I in this picture?
and the old memories pierce my heart.
Everything seemed too good to be real.
and I was right.
i feel as if there is no deep relationship between my friends and I except to rant on someone.
its all just surface feelings.
which brings me to my new discussion topic.
miss A and mister B? together?
ew.
seriously...
too old, too young, too quick, too inexperienced, too player, too flirty, too revengeful. those apply to either one or the other of this pairing. am i right or what?
-Tainted
oh god i sound so emo. lalalalalaa. but seriously. if you were me, u'd feel that way too.

No comments: