Oct 16, 2008

Nobody's Listening-Linkin Park

(Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me)
Told you everything loud and clear
(But nobody’s listening)
(Called to you so clearly but you
don’t want to hear me)
Told you everything loud and clear
(But nobody’s listening)

I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress
Head full of anger, held in my chest
And everything left’s a waste of time
I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone else’s more
I’m riding on the back of this pressure
Guessing that it’s better I
can’t keep myself together
Because all of this stress gave
me something to write on
The pain gave me something I could set my sights on
Never forget the blood sweat and tears
The uphill struggle over years the fear and
Trash talking and the people it was to
And the people that started it just like you

these are part of the lyrics of Nobody's Listening-Linkin Park
...
if anyone actually gets why i suddenly posted lyrics from Linkin Parks latest album...
then good for you.
you actually pay attention.
For those unfortunate souls that miss me,
the answer is in those lyrics right there.
i actually understand how good it feels like to say 'bye..im going'
and actually have someone respond.
or how happy you feel when someone cares about you.
and when you suddenly walk away, and ask-
'where are you going?'
im not really there, am i?
thank you, to pearl and kevin for being such good friends~ ^^
although sometimes i dont know what to think about you guys. = =

-Tainted

1 comment:

Whitesimplicity said...

Saying that hypothetically we were speaking about me on terms here when I dragged Kevin and thought that you were following but you weren't and said that you felt ignored. I know how it feels to be ignored, but right now, I can't say anything that'd help or let you know I wasn't ignoring you. If you had asked, "Where are you going?" I apologize, I didn't hear you. And it's not that I was so obsessed in dragging Kevin off that I didn't hear you. I just want to say sorry anyway tho. So here it is, "Sorry D:" But honestly, I wasn't ignoring you, please don't assume things--speaking hypothetically of course.