Jan 20, 2009

Dead Doll

Like the dead doll lying in the corner of your mind.
Im wasted away
The long forgotten memories
Its all in the past
So am I the only one who hasnt moved on yet?
You say everyone has changed so much
But has it ever occured to you
that you are the person that has changed the most?
I should be saying that
Its not fair


How come you can act so lost
How come nobody looks at you with disgust when you say that
How come Im the person everybody cant hear
How come Im the person in the corner
How come you can complain about your freedom when you have so much more than me?
How come people notice you not me?
How come people still listen to you- no matter how much more morbid you are than me?
How come I have to try so hard to fit in?
How come-
Im going off topic?
anyways
what I mean is-
my two closest friends
have gotten boy friends
and even though I understand that you can't always talk to me 24/7, but
please, Im a person and I still need people to talk to me
I still need friends
I still need someone to talk to
I still need

Its all a lie.

-Tainted
[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big Bang
DO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

1 comment:

Whitesimplicity said...

You’re still there
Just please speak up
You can’t get anywhere just sitting there hoping we’ll turn to you with romanticist thoughts
You’re still sitting there
I’m aware that I’ve changed
Even though I can’t feel it, but everyone tells me I’ve changed.
And I believe it.
Do you remember how I used to be so depressed and I felt alone even though everyone was around me?
Don’t be like that anymore.
You have to join yourself.
People won’t wait for you.
People won’t listen to you willingly.
People won’t run after you when you run away.
Like they didn’t for me
And they still don’t.
I had to run.

No one’s looking at you with disgust.
If they can’t hear you, speak louder
If they’re not looking at you, run up to them
If you’re alone, call to us
I can’t be sure who you’re addressing to, but if it’s me, I have more freedom because I’m fighting.
I don’t want them to lock me up anymore.
But in turn, what have I gotten myself into?
A bad relationship with my parents.
We do notice you.
“How come I have to try so hard to fit in?”
What have you tried?
What have you tried doing in order to fit in?
Best friends are always there for you
That’s what they always say isn’t it?
But it’s not really that true
Otherwise that’d be simply putting them as slaves to your woes
Not that you do that
But really, stand up and hit us
Don’t keep to yourself.
It won’t help

Getting a (what you people call) “boyfriend”…
It really adds on more because you’re trying to make both your parents and him and friend happy
And sometimes all three are against each other
And life doesn’t get better.
But please really
Don’t go depressed alone next time
Let me know, talk to us…
You’re really not alone.
You just need to run.