Jan 6, 2009

Year 09'

Well, ladies and gentleman,

Finally, another year has come and gone. Another year of my life has flown across my eyes. Before I realized it, year 2009 will be rocking the stage for 365 more days. I'm all grown up. High school and worried about exams, PSAT, SAT, not to mention colleges. However, I feel alien to this world suddenly. Everything is so unfamiliar, I don't even know who I am anymore. So many things have changed...By the way, congratulations on Josie for her first relationship, and congratulations to Jackie for maintaining such a great relationship. Wish you both the best.




And then there is me.

Everything is in the past and I think its all about my personality...its just not me...and I don't know how to become me again. My grades are failing. My friends don't really feel like friends, just a circle of people I hang with by instinct and treat nicely. My parents fight often and pressure me constantly about my college and GPA...It feels like a completely different universe out there. It is literally turning over a fresh new leaf. Just...not as pretty as a 'fresh new leaf' should be.

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about 2009. Yea, I know. It's high school, man!! Everything is so much more exciting!!! *insert crazily happy smiley face* You get to have more freedom!! AND. you get to have boyfriends!! *insert yet another crazily happy smiley face*

Yea, right. As if I could afford to bother about that. I don't even like anyone now, how 'bout that!?

Let's just say for the time being that. I won't be applying for a Taiwan university because of my horrible chinese. I'll leave the rest up to your brain-power.
-Tainted
[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big Bang
DO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油喔 melinda
with the new year, let's do our best... =)
sorry if i'm not a very good friend >.< i don't know how to be one
but i'll be around, you can always talk to me =)