Mar 7, 2009

I've Got A Pain In My Sawdust

lovely lyrics inspired from CSI: The miniature killer

Verse 1:
A little bisque doll and a little rag doll /
And a dolly imported from France /
Were sitting one day on the shelf of the store /
With a doll that could wind up and dance /
When all of a sudden, the shopkeeper heard /
A scream that rang out thro' the store /
And this was the plaint of the little bisque doll /
That made such an awful uproar
Chorus:
I've got a pain in my sawdust /
That's what's the matter with me /
Something is wrong with my little inside/
I'm just as sick as can be /
Don't let me faint, someone get me a fan /
Someone else run for the medicine man /
Ev'ryone hurry as fast as you can /
I've got a pain in my sawdust
Verse 2:
They took her away in a hospital van /
And the whole town was filled with the blues /
For ev'ryone thought it was quite an odd thing /
And the papers all printed the news /
The surgeons looked wise and they all shook their heads /
And asked her just where she was sick /
"I think it's 'appendi-sawdust'!", she exclaimed /
"And won't you please do something quick?"
Chorus Repeat
Verse 3:
Oh, sad was the day for the little bisque doll /
For they cut all her stitches away /
and found the seat of the terrible ache /
"'Twas a delicate task," they all say /
For none of the surgeons had ever before /
Performed on a dolly's inside /
They tried to re-stuff her but didn't know how /
And this was her wail as she died
Chorus Repeat (spoken, expressively)
"Funeral March" bridge
Sung:
She had a pain in her sawdust.

-Tainted
[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big Bang
DO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

No comments: