Mar 15, 2009

.:Shattered:.

i don't have a heart
i guess i lost it a long time ago
now i feel nothing for this world
no attachments
so lets just live the best, and maybe
i can feel a flicker of satisfaction before i die
because
my heart has been broken numerous times
i've decided to lock my feelings away
that is my fail proof plan
of keeping my poor heart safe
because
all the king's horses and all the king's men
couldn't put even humpty dumpty back together again
much less, my shattered heart.
so just let me be
and go your own way
don't think that i'm the only person in this world
for you
so please
don't chain yourself to me
i don't want to walk away
with this guilt dragging me to the bottom of the pool
because it will just slow me down
and i am afraid that one day
the past will catch up with me
and i won't be able to stand...anymore.

i don't want to be bound by anything
i don't want to be chained to this world
i want to fly into the sky
i want to fly towards my dream
lose all attachments
so you can truly be free
let nobody keep you
from what you really want
be like a stray cat
nobody can control you
you direct your own life
taking and giving as you choose
so you can survive
its impossible to be tamed...
so lets just leave it that way
because i belong to no one

-Tainted
[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big Bang
DO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

No comments: