Jun 24, 2010

Grow Up.

Looking back, it's kind of a shock how much we've all been through.
I was thinking of deleting this blog, but...after I read through all the posts from the past...I decided to keep it.
Ironically, as much as I hate everything in this blog, I'm glad I wrote in it...It serves as a reminder of how much we've all changed--something like a documentary? "The diary of a deprived only-daughter." Pfft.
Growing up.
Now I'm going to be junior, after this summer...
The SAT preps sure aren't helping soothe this feeling I have, like I'm running out of time.
AP classes, essays, driving, sweet sixteen's, responsibility...
Heck, I feel like I'm not ready for all that yet.
People ask me "What grade are you in? 7th grade?" and they are SO suprised when I say "Oh, no...I'm actually going to be a junior."
Now, I know I have a late birthday, but 7th grade? Really? Isn't that a bit too much?
Not just one person has said that to me, by the way. Pretty much every person who's asked me reacts that way.

Anyways...I said I'd move on...and I'm trying my best. But I say, keeping things inside will only gather and form a big ugly ball of frustration, so I've decided to find another outlet. Nobody visits this blog much anyways, so I won't update this one as much. For those who still care and bother to read this...I have a few things to say to you...
"Thank you...but what the hell are you doing? Oo"

So...anybody up for a game of treasure hunt?
Clue: The first post in my new outlet will contain the phrase "最低". And if you know how to say my last name in japanese, it'll help a lot :)

Oh, by the way. I'll be deleting the Project. Hope you guys don't mind. It doesn't really hold true anymore, does it? Everybody abandoned it right after it served it's academic purposes anyways.

-Tainted[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big BangDO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

No comments: