Jul 13, 2010

I Am...

Just an average person.

With dreams and fears. I'm not perfect, as much as I try to be.

I still have school, friends, and SAT's to worry about.

I lack in so many areas, so I try to find a way to make up for it. When my heart was broken to pieces, over and over again, I vowed to have revenge for the pain I suffered.

My docile appearance is only a mask.

Underneath this facade, I'm waiting. My tail twitching with anticipation. I wait for some unfortunate soul to fall into my trap. Then tear the beating organ to pieces. At that moment, I feel exhilaration, a sense of completion. I'm addicted to the feeling.

私は-最低。



-Tainted[GD+TOP:scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER]-Remember by Big BangDO YOU REMEMBER::THE TIMES WE'VE LAUGHED, THE TEARS WE'VE SHED, THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD, WASTED AWAY.[Tainted]

No comments: