Dec 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012.

It feels like a ritual, haha.
Every year of high school, at least one post from me. So before this year ends, let me post one more. Then we'll welcome the brand new End Of The World: 2012.

Still depressed as usual. Nothing much changed. There wasn't anything to change in the first place. I suck at New Year's resolutions, so I won't write any. I never keep them. But it's the same for everyone else, right?

Either way...I just....it feels like time flew by quickly. Even though I never really continued this blog, it really makes me feel nostalgic. Reading the posts is like watching myself grow young. All my rash actions, immature feelings...I want to beat myself up. Anywho.

I'm a senior now. I'm wrapping up my last application and then I'll be preparing myself for some cheers and some tears. I hope more of the former than the latter, of course. But with my high school record, I can't be too optimistic, if you know what I mean.

I'm feeling rather sarcastic right now. These application questions really get you to think about yourself....Thankfully I was in a more cheerful mood when I was writing the responses. But I digress. My reflection. My point is...Time flies, and I learned to cherish what I had. I've learned a lot over the years. Not academically, but life-wise. I can say I've matured. I'll mature even more in university, I'm sure, because I know I'm not mature enough yet right now. I hope that 2012 will bring even more happy memories. I can't wait to start fresh! Truly this time. A different place. Different people. Nobody to judge me "changing". Nobody to restrict my thoughts. I'll be free.

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012. Best wishes to everyone in this journey called Life. I'll see you around.

-Tainted Pure

No comments: