Jan 8, 2008

I hate my love life

honestly? i dont have one. but it is my goal to try. at least. even when i am too young to have one. oh. go on. laugh at my immaturity. haha. however, i like to consider myself as an evil mastermind. a little like kyouya in Ouran High School. otherwise known as the shadow king. haha. how manipulative. i know i am~ anyways. people sometimes accuse me of being too obvious. i find it annoying how they critiscise me while they themselves have a worse attempt than i. i am actually succeeding. succeeded.....he left for korea because of his dad. owellz. and i was having so much fun.

you will find that over the next few posts, you will realize that i am evil. yes. completely evil. i will proclaim to the world of my insanity and laugh at people who trip over banana peals...and did you notice my randomness? yes. an imperfect aspect of me that i am completely proud of. go on. laugh at my stupidity.

sigh........what an imperfect world. i need to broaden my vocabulary. sigh. such limited words i can use to describe myself and my thoughts.

i will continue this post another day. goodbye for now.

No comments: