Jan 25, 2008

Insanity

have you ever talked to yourself? and had someone overhear? they look at you weird and you feel embarassed. its the talking to myself part that i can totally relate to...i dont care to think anyone would ever read this. therefore, it shall become the diary of my deepest thoughts.....but sooner or later, someone will discover all of my feelings and turn it against me. but what do i have to lose? i still feel useless..no matter what happens. i hate it. please. i hope my someone will come sooner and save me from this endless pit of despair.
i feel so sad....the feeling is so deep, i cannot find a fitting word...a dull pain in my chest. today, a major mood swing at school today... if only they knew. my past. so horrible. unjust bullying. cannot compare to anything they have ever felt. i.....am at loss for words. please. i am crying silent tears...but they are really not there. my pain....i cannot cry...save me.

No comments: