Jan 18, 2008

Emotionless

I want people to understand that just because I am "acting cold" or ignoring someone, does not mean that I hate them or feel angry. I am too tired to show any emotion and it pisses me off when they just walk away feeling angry without even understanding the whole situation.
I also really hate it when people dont want me to do something, such as talking about DBSK, even when i feel as if i do not talk about them 24/7. but why can they talk about it and brag about it. and share things about them when i cant? they are backstabbers, hypocrytes. and you know who i am talking about. do not just think that everything about you is perfect. you are not. stop repeating yourself like this self crazy moron who has short term memory. it pisses me off when you treat me like one of you popular friends you used to hang out with, who just happen to have amnesia as well, so they do not really care if you repeat the same sentence the whole day like a broken fucking record.
you say,'oh my god' everytime i say,'i want to show you something, its really funny!' why do i have to persuade you to watch it, and you turn away uninterested in the middle, when you have not really seen what i find amusing, and you say to me. that is retarded. and assume that they are all retards not worth your attention. fuck you. show me gazzettE on monday again and i swear, i will make you feel what i feel whenever i want to show you something. yes, i am talking to you. (not you smile eidolon. you dont do that.)

No comments: